Solutions to Resolve QuickBooks Error Code 12152
QuickBooks Error 12152 – QuickBooks is USA-based accounting software that is famous all over the world. This software includes numerous features and functionalities that help in reducing paperwork. Along with this, accounting gets easier with the tool offered by Intuit. However, QuickBooks is nowhere back in displaying the error codes while working on the company files. Or, there might be other reasons that lead to various occasional errors. To continue working on QuickBooks, you have to troubleshoot such technical glitches.
Today, we are writing down all the possible solutions that guide you to fix QuickBooks Error Code 12152. Or you can directly talk to our professionals to fix the same.
What QuickBooks Error 12152 display?
QuickBooks Error 12152 occurs if your system is failed to connect with the server. Additionally, this error code might take place because of incorrect internet settings. Before digging into the solutions, you first try to know the symptoms and solutions behind the error. After understanding the reasons, you can easily perform the solutions accordingly. At the moment, let’s learn the symptoms and causes that have been provided below.
You May Also Read About: QuickBooks Error 12007
Symptoms of QuickBooks Error 12152
Go through the symptoms of QuickBooks Error 12152 to know the scenario in which you might get the issue. If you are facing one of the below-mentioned conditions, this indicates that you may get stuck in the error 12152 QuickBooks.
- When the QuickBooks Error Code 12152 appearing again and again on the screen.
- If the QuickBooks window crashes regularly, this might lead to an issue.
- Your PC starts freezing for a moment, then you may receive the error 12152 QuickBooks.
- You are getting a late response from the system to each input of the mouse or keyboard.
Leading factors behind QuickBooks Error 12152
Various unexpected reasons might display the error 12152 QuickBooks. Well, it is not tricky to deal with the same with the guidance of an expert. But, you can also rectify the issue even if not having proper knowledge of QuickBooks by applying the below solutions.
- Because of having an outdated QuickBooks version, you may get QuickBooks Error 12152.
- If the Windows API keys have been stopped working, you might get notified with an error message.
- Issues in your window registry might lead to an error.
- Due to an installation issue, you get encountered by QuickBooks Error 12152.
- If a framework document or registry section has been deleted, the error might occur.
- When the license data is not accessible, then you can also lead to an error occurrence.
Mentioning Solutions to resolve QuickBooks Error 12152
The following solutions will guide you to troubleshoot the error 12152. There might be instances in which you may get stuck in issues while applying the following solutions. If you also face the same situation, call us and get immediate support.
Solution 1: Validating Internet Options
- Firstly, click on the Start option and type “Control Panel”.
- Press enter.
- Now, a control panel window will appear on the screen where you need to look for the Internet Options.
- Now, click on the Advanced tab and select the window.
- Choose the advanced reset option.
- Lastly, ensure that you are not facing the QuickBooks Error Code 12152.
Solution 2: Restoring the PC
- First of all, sign in to the Pc using Administrator credentials.
- Now, choose the Start option and select All Programs.
- Click on the “Restore my computer” when a window gets pop up on the screen.
- After that, click on Next.
- Click on the recent system restore point and press Next on the confirmation window.
- Finally, start the system again.
Solution 3: Reinstalling the QuickBooks Software
- The initial step is to uninstall the QuickBooks software.
- Now, choose Download after going through the official website of Intuit.
- After that, click on install the QuickBooks Desktop.
- Choose the Scan option and you will get all the issues appearing in the system.
- Next, click on the “Repair All” option.
- Finally, make sure that the issue gets fixed.
Solution 4: Changing the Registry Editor Setting
- First of all, choose the Start menu and type Command. And then, press Enter.
- Now, press the Ctrl + Shift keys simultaneously.
- Choose Enter.
- Next, you will get an account dialogue box on the screen.
- And then, click on Yes.
- A black cursor window will get appeared on the PC’s screen.
- Type Regedit and click on Enter.
- Now, select the key related to the error code 12152 in the registry editor.
- Now, choose the File menu and click on Export.
- Save the Google Chrome or IE backup key and rename the folder.
- Next, verify that you have selected branch and click on Save.
- Finally, ensure to save the file with the .reg file.
Solution 5: Correcting Date and Time
- Firstly, verify the date and time of the system.
- After that, you need to shift the date and time at the right bottom of the system.
- Now, right-click on the date and time.
- Click on the Adjust Date/Time option.
- Lastly, restart the system to apply the recent changes.
You May Also Read About: QuickBooks Online vs Desktop
Hence, we have reached the end of this instructive article that has the complete information about QuickBooks Error 12152. It is recommended updating the solution before looking for the solutions. Updating the system might resolve various issues and make the software run smoother. Well, this post contains all the important solutions that can be applied in order to fix the Error. If for any cause, you are getting stuck in any issue, dial QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number 1-855-377-2733.