How to Fix QuickBooks Error 3371?
QuickBooks is the most frequently used accounting & financial solution by various business owners across the globe. This software assists you to manage all types of financial tasks without the assistance of technicians. Sometimes, you might confront some error codes while managing accounting transactions. These error codes can be displayed occasionally and may hamper the workflow of your business. One such error code faced is QuickBooks Error 3371 that displays when you are unable to load the license data.
In the following post, you will come to know more about error 3371 status code 11118 QuickBooks. We have mentioned all the causes and some effective solutions to deal with the same.
What does QuickBooks Error 3371 Display?
You might get stuck into the error 3371 QuickBooks while accessing the company file data or loading the license data. Due to this error code, your business activities can get hampered. Undoubtedly, you will not be able to access the company file during this error code. In addition to this, you might face one of the following error codes while opening the company file:
Error 3371: QuickBooks is unable to load the license data. Error 3371 status code 11118: QuickBooks is unable to load the license data. Error 3371 status code 1: QuickBooks is unable to load the license data.
Generally, the QuickBooks Error 3371 status code 11118 may lead to damage to the company files. Also, the improper shutdown of the computer also the reasons behind the damaged company files. There can be numerous instances that cause QuickBooks Error Code 3371. Have a look at the causes for the same error code.
Probable reasons for QuickBooks Error 3371
QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118 can take place when you are trying to open the software after the reconfiguration of the system. Whenever the error 3371 QuickBooks pops up there are no tips for a resolution that pop up along with it. Here is a list of all possible causes that might be responsible for QB error 3371:
- Anti-virus may also interrupt your program.
- QuickBooks Error 3371 may also take place due to crash com error.
- QuickBooks Error Code 80029c4a can also lead to the error code 3371 status code 11118.
- If your windows update is incomplete, you have to face the error 3371.
- You may encounter QuickBooks Error 3371 status code 11118 due to the missing QBregistration.dat file. This file consists of license information stored on the hard drive.
- Because of the damaged MSXML component, you have to face the error 3371. Basically, the MSXML component is essential to access QuickBooks.
Now, check out all the effective solutions to deal with QuickBooks Error 3371.
How Could you Resolve QuickBooks Error 3371?
For resolving the error 3371 status code 11118, you can apply the solutions that have been mentioned below. With the help of this blog, you will get a proper understanding of this technical error and surely able to deal with the same. Now, you may proceed to attempt all of the solutions one by one:
Solution 1: Utilize the QuickBooks Tool Hub
Under this solution, we first suggest doing a proper installation of the QuickBooks tool hub into your system. Then run a Quick fix to resolve the QuickBooks Error 3371.
Step 1: Install the QuickBooks Tool Hub from the official website
- First of all, shut down the QuickBooks software.
- After that, you require to download the QuickBooks hub tool file and save it on your desktop.
- Launch the downloaded file named QuickBooksToolHub.exe.
- Now you have to follow on-going instructions to install terms and conditions.
- Finally, you need to double-click on the icon to open the tool hub.
Step 2: Access Quick Fix
- Firstly, run the QuickBooks Tool Hub and choose Installation Issues.
- Then, choose 3371 Error Fix.
- Click on OK.
- Lastly, you can access the QuickBooks and your data file.
Solution 2: Eliminate the Entitlement file
- Firstly, you need to press and hold the Windows +R.
- Then, run the path C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v8.
- Now, you are required to set Windows explorer as the next location.
- Delete the ECML file by right-clicking on it.
- After deleting the file, you need to close the window.
- Finally, access QuickBooks and register again.
Solution 3: Update Windows OS
- The first step is to choose the Windows option.
- Choose Check for updates.
- After updating the windows update, install the QuickBooks desktop again.
Solution 4: Performing a clean installation of QuickBooks
- Firstly, check that you are using the updated windows.
- After that, click on the All Programs tab and then choose Windows Update.
- Then, set-up QuickBooks software in order to complete the upgrades of all windows.
- Finally, you are required to install the QuickBooks software again.
Solution 5: Rename the Entitlement File
For Windows XP users
- Firstly, choose the Start tab and click on Run.
- Run the path C: DocumentsandSettings\AllUsersApplication\DataIntuitEntitlement\Clientv8.
- Now, choose the OK tab.
- Finally, give a new name to the Entitlement DataStore.ecml file.
For Windows 7 users
- Firstly, go to the path C:ProgramDataIntuitEntitlment Client*
- After that, you need to give a new name to the Entitlement file.
- When you access QuickBooks, it will automatically make a new file.
- Meanwhile, if you are not able to view the program data folder, then click on the PC and choose Organize. And then, click on Folder > search options.
- After that, choose hidden files and folders.
- Finally, check whether the error 3371 status code 11118 is persisting.
Overall, performing the aforementioned solutions will surely troubleshoot QuickBooks Error 3371. You need to make sure that all the solutions are performed with awareness in order to get rid of the same issue. Consequently, if you are experiencing that the above-discussed solutions are time-consuming or unable to apply alone, you can hire one of our experts from our team. In order to get in touch with our team, you are required to dial a QuickBooks Error Support Number 1-855-377-2733.