Troubleshooting Solutions to Get Rid of QuickBooks Error 6154
Undoubtedly, QuickBooks has proved its existence all over the world because of consisting exciting features and functionalities. However, QuickBooks displays numerous error codes and bugs even after having such amazing features. These technical glitches might be irritating for anyone. QuickBooks Error 6154 is one such error that can be appeared while accessing QuickBooks company files.
To get additional information regarding “Error 6154 QuickBooks”, you are advised to read the following post. You can get all the related aspects of the same in the following article.
What is QuickBooks Error 6154?
QuickBooks Error Code 6154 might take place while accessing a particular folder or a file. Due to this error code, you will be unable to run the company file and the system is frequently showing an error message i.e. “Error 6154: QuickBooks company file not open or QuickBooks unable to open specified folder or file.” These problems might be connected with the company file that leads to issues in accessing the company file folder. Check out some other causes behind the error 6154 and make an effort to fix it accordingly.
You May Also Read About: Write off Bad Debt in QuickBooks Desktop
Causes behind the occurrence of QuickBooks Error 6154
We can say that the Error 6154 QuickBooks is not tricky to handle. Well, there are many solutions available on the web that might guide you in resolving the same. However, before going through the solutions, you need to look for the causes behind the issue that have been listed below.
- Failed to run the company file folder.
- Your system is frequently showing the QuickBooks error 6154.
- If you are failed to access a particular file, this might lead to an error occurrence.
- Unable to launch the system.
Trouble-free solutions to deal with QuickBooks Error Code 6154
Follow the below-explained troubleshooting solutions to deal with the error 6154. Your company file data might get hampered because of such technical glitches. So you are required to create a backup of your company files data for the safe side. And then, apply the solutions written below one by one.
Solution 1: Accessing the system as an Admin
- First of all, you have to start the PC.
- After that, log in as the System Administrator.
- Now, you will get permitted to run the folder in which you have saved the company files.
- Finally, check whether you are facing the issue or not.
Solution 2: Save the company files to another location
- The first step is to access the PC as an Admin.
- Now, move all company files and reset the Sync Manager.
- After that, save the folder to the previous location.
- Next, click on New Location.
- Create a new folder in the currently selected location.
- Meanwhile, copy the file to the old location and move it to the recent one.
- The next step is to reset Sync Manager by following the below-written steps:
- Choose the QuickBooks Help menu and click on Manage Data Sync.
- Now choose the Reset Sync Manager tab and write down your credentials.
- Finally, give access to Sync Manage to complete the first sync.
Solution 3: Sync all your Files
- Firstly, you need to login to the PC as an Admin.
- After restarting the PC, attempt to sync the company file in the C:\drive by choosing the Sync Now option.
- Finally, check the QuickBooks Error Code 6154 is persisting or not.
You May Also Read About: QuickBooks Error 12152
Expectantly, you have fixed QuickBooks Error 6154 after applying the aforementioned solutions. There might be a case in which you can get stuck in issues and unable to find the way. In such a scenario, you are free to take the assistance of our certified technicians who are always ready to assist you. To know more about us, call us at our toll-free QuickBooks Error Support Phone Number 1-855-377-2733. We are available round the clock to provide you with assistance regarding QuickBooks software. We hope that you will give us a chance to make your software free of issues.