Solutions to Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error H303
QuickBooks is an accounting software that can help you in enhancing the business globally with the help of numerous features and functionalities. However, this software displays various error codes occasionally. Today, we are going to highlight one such error code i.e. QuickBooks Error H303. This issue usually pops up when QuickBooks required additional configuration. If you have also been got stuck in the same situation and unable to find relevant solutions, don’t fret at all. You can resolve the error H303 QuickBooks via this instruction post.
For any further information, go through the complete post or ring us to contact our QuickBooks experts and save your time and efforts.
What is QuickBooks Error H303?
QuickBooks H303 error mainly takes place when the PC (where the company file has been saved) requires additional configuration. Additionally, when you try to access the company file on another PC, this may also lead to the same issue. This error is related to the QuickBooks H series and is frequently reported by QuickBooks users. However, it is not difficult to handle all alone. Well, you can take the assistance of a technician at any time by contacting our experts’ team.
What leads to QuickBooks Error H303?
You might come across the error H303 QuickBooks when QuickBooks is failed to set up a connection with the server. Due to this, you will be unable to access the system and company files. Listed below are some additional causes behind the error occurrence.
- An incorrect or damaged .ND File causes QuickBooks Error Code H303.
- A worn hosting configuration might also lead to an error occurrence.
- When the company files have not been hosted by the server, this leads to the QuickBooks H303 error.
- If you don’t have a proper computer network, this may also be the reason behind the error occurrence.
- When the firewall has blocked the communication access of the company files.
Also Read – How to Fix QuickBooks Error H202
What are the solutions to fix QuickBooks Error H303?
Given below are some of the quick solutions that you can apply to resolve QuickBooks error code H303. If you find it difficult to resolve the below-mentioned solutions alone, then get in touch with our QuickBooks experts.
Solution 1: Correct your Firewall Settings
- Firstly, choose the Control Panel and select Firewall Settings.
- After that, click on Allow a program through a firewall.
- Go to the exception list and click on Add programs as well as QuickBooks 20xx.
- Finally, start the PC again and check whether the issue persists.
Solution 2: Validating the QuickBooks Hosting settings
- The first step is to run QuickBooks in multi-user mode.
- After that, launch the company files on both PCs.
- Choose the Files and select Utilities.
- After that, select Stop Hosting Multi-user configuration.
- Choose Utilities and then tap on Host Multi-user configuration.
- Lastly, access QuickBooks on both PCs.
Also Read – How to Troubleshoot QuickBooks Error H505?
Solution 3: Changing the QuickBooks Folder’s path
- First of all, on the host PC, create a new folder.
- After that, set and share the Windows access permissions to store the company files.
- Now, copy and paste the .qbw file into the recently created folder.
- Lastly, run QuickBooks company file in multi-user mode.
Solution 4: Troubleshooting QB H303 with the help of the File Doctor Tool
If the above-mentioned solutions have not helped you in fixing the error H303 QuickBooks, you should install the file doctor tool on the serve. And, try to use it in the multi-user mode. After installing g it, choose the tool and click on File Menu. And then, follow the below-mentioned steps.
- First of all, search for the company files on your server.
- Next, verify your Network and choose Continue.
- And then, click on the Server option on the host PC.
- Finally, tap on Yes and verify whether the issue persists.
Here, we have concluded our post regarding QuickBooks Error H303. We suppose that the blog has guided you in the right direction to make the software free of issues. Sometimes, users receive the error h303 frequently on the PC’s screen even after resolving it. If you are also going through this situation or want to get some additional solutions, dial QuickBooks Error Support Number 1-855-377-2733. Don’t feel hesitant to get in touch with our QuickBooks experts to get instant support as we are here to guide you all round the clock.