Sage 300 Error Code 49153 – Sage 300 is the name for the mid-market Sage ERP line of enterprise management and accounting software. Formerly known as the Sage ERP Accpac, it primarily served small and medium-sized businesses.
Sage 300 is great accounting software, but from time to time it can get affected by some technical issues. One such technical issue is the Sage 300 Error 49153. This article strives to provide you with the steps necessary to resolve Sage 300 error 49153. In case you are unable to perform any steps that will be provided below, contact the Sage Software Support Number. Now, before we go into the steps of mitigation, we must first look into what causes this error.
What causes the Sage 300 Error Code 49153 to occur?
- Your ODBC DSN is invalid.
- Your database is offline.
- Sage 300 ERP software is being blocked by the Windows firewall.
- The server name is being resolved to the wrong IP address by the DNS.
- The client is pointing to the wrong server name.
If you would like to attain further intelligence on how these factors affect your system with Sage 300 Error Code 49153, contact the Sage support helpline.
You May Also Read About: Download Sage 50 2018 2019
Steps of resolution of Sage 300 Error 49153
These are the steps that you need to follow in order to resolve the Sage 300 Error 49153:
- First, you will need to check whether the SQL Server Service is working or not.
- Then, you will have to make sure that the TCPIP Static port is set to default i.e. 1433.
- Ensure that the SQL Server instance is arranged in such a way that it can be applied to the right port like a static connection.
- Finally, you must check if the configuration of your Firewall is set properly to let incoming traffic to the TCPIP port.
You May Also Read: Sage 50 Decline Error 000005
And your job is done!
We hope this article has helped you in getting rid of the Sage 300 Error Code 49153. There might be an off chance of the steps not working even after you have executed them perfectly. If you do seem to find yourself in such a predicament, contact the Sage 300 support phone number at 1-855-377-2733 for assistance. The sage technical support team will make sure that any issues that you might be facing are completely alleviated.