Sage 50 DLL File Errors – Accounting is an extremely important aspect of any organization. As important as accounting is, the manual handling of the accounting data is quite complicated. With the introduction of Sage 50 business owners can now ensure that accuracy is maintained when dealing with accounting operations.
As great as Sage 50 is in the realm of accounting software, it does have its limitations. One such limitation is the Sage 50 DLL File Errors. This article will provide you with the steps that you will need to follow in order to resolve this error. In case you can’t seem to execute a particular that will be provided below, please contact Sage support for help.
What Causes Sage 50 DLL File Errors To Occur?
This error is usually caused due to the following reasons:
- Your windows profile might be damaged or corrupted.
- A pervasive database has been installed improperly.
- The operating system is unable to start or stop the pervasive data during installation.
- Your registry key has been damaged.
- Security software or UAC is blocking the registry.
- Your power was cut all of a sudden.
If you would like to know more about how these issues affect your system, contact Sage 50 Tech Support Phone Number 1-855-377-2733 and gain intel on how to counteract them.
You May Also Read: Sage 50 data safe with data verification
Steps To Resolve Sage 50 DLL File Errors
These are the steps that you will need to follow in order to resolve the Sage 50 DLL File errors:
Assist Windows to start or stop pervasive when installing Sage 50
- First, you will need to press Windows + R
- Then, you will have to type in task mgr in the search bar that will open
- After that click on either the Processes tab or the Details
- Next, select the exe
- Now, click on the End Task option or the End Process
- Click on Confirm to end the procedure.
- Finally, you must now start installing the software again.
Make sure that pervasive is installed correctly
- Firstly, you must remove Pervasive
- Then, you will need to reinstall the Pervasive
- Finally, you will have to go ahead with the software installation procedure.
Resolution of the compatibility issues
- For the initial step, you will need to find the exe
- Next, right-click on it.
- Now, you will have to select the Run as
- Then, click to uncheck the Protect my computer and data from unauthorized activity
- After that, click on the OK
- Check whether you can install the software now or not.
Modify the Windows profile
- To begin with, you must sign in to Windows with a different Windows administrator
- If you are not already there, you will need to create a new administrator profile.
- Now, you will have to sign in with the newly created profile.
- Finally, you must try installing the software.
Run the setup file in compatibility mode
- First, you will need to navigate to the installation files.
- Then, you will have to search for the Peachw\Install
- Next, right-click on the exe
- After that, you must click on the Properties
- Now, click on the Compatibility
- Click to apply a tick on the Run this program in compatibility mode
- You will need to click on the Apply
- For the next step, click on the OK
- Finally, you have to try installing the software.
Repair the registry key by using the Microsoft inbuilt tool
- Start off by using the Microsoft Easy Fix Tool.
- Now, you must remove the Pervasive PSQL Workgroup engine.
- After that, you must try installing Sage 50.
- If it is unable to be installed, you will have to restore Windows to an earlier version.
- You must restore it to a time period that took place before the damage to the registry file.
You May Also Read: Restore Sage 50 Backup Files
And the procedure is complete!
We hope this article helped in understanding how to fix Sage 50 DLL file errors. There are instances where even after following all the steps accurately, the errors might still continue to exist. In such instances, feel free to contact the Sage 50 Customer Support Phone Number at 1-855-377-2733 and seek the assistance required. The Sage Error support team will make sure that any problems that you might be facing are dealt with.