Sage 50 Installation Error 1935 – Sage 50 is a small business accounting software which offers features that help in mobilizing financial operations. The software is great at managing business functionalities that assist in saving time and money to the business owner.
As great as Sage 50 is as a business accounting software, it does get affected by some technical difficulties. Sage 50 Error Code 1935 is one of such technical difficulty that is identified as an installation error. The objective of this article is to provide you with the steps that help in resolving this error. In case you face any issues while performing a particular step, please do contact the Sage 50 support number.
What is Sage 50 Installation Error 1935?
Sage 50 Installation Error Code 1935 is recognized as the error that happens particularly when the user attempts to install assembly components. This could be due to various reasons. When the error occurs it shows an error message. This message reads: Getting Error: “1935 cannot install assembly component during installation of Sage 50”.
You May Also Read About: Steps to Resolve Sage 50 Error 1721
There are various factors that cause this error to occur which are as follows:
Factors that Cause Sage 50 Installation Error 1935 to occur
Sage 50 Error 1935 occurs due to various reasons. It is extremely crucial for you to know the exact cause of the error so that the correct method to fix the error can be adopted. The different reasons for the Sage 50 Error 1935 are as follows:
Antivirus Program: Various antivirus programs isolate the installation files which ends up causing this error.
Applications the run in the Backdrop: There are numerous applications running in the background that might create a problem during installation of the Sage program. It is highly recommended to close all the programs that are running while the software installation is in a procedure.
.Net Framework Issues: Occasionally there might be issues with the Framework library that is usually supported by maximum installation wizards.
Recent Windows Update: Sometimes the problem might be occurring due to the prior updates of software installation, so it needs to be verified.
Damaged Installed Files: The downloaded files that were previously installed could be damaged because of incomplete/improper download or other possible reasons.
In case you have any further queries about the causes, feel free to contact Sage 50 Customer Support Phone Number.
Step to resolve the Sage 50 Installation Error Code 1935
These are the steps that you will need to follow in order to get rid of this error:
Verify Windows Updates
- Firstly, you must navigate to the Windows Start -> Control Panel -> Windows Updated section.
- Check whether the latest updates are available (.NET) or not. Install the updates in case some crucial updates are pending then reinstall the software.
- Then, you will have to modify the settings.
- Click on the option of ‘Never check for updates’ and then click on OK.
- After that scroll to Windows Start -> Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Services.
- Check for Windows Updates.
- Next, click on the ‘service’ option and choose to Stop.
- Now, you will need to install the Sage 50 Accounting program.
- Once the software installation is complete, go back to the previous steps and repeat the aforementioned procedure.
- Finally, you will need to install all the Windows Updates that are pending.
Use a third party software
- If you can, go through Microsoft KB 902330 once.
- Properly analyze and make sure that you do not receive any message.
- There is an off chance of both the solutions failing to resolve the error. That means that the problem is in the operating system itself.
- You will need to update to .NET framework 4.5 on a system that prefers Windows (Vista, 7, 8). Same actions must be repeated if you use the Windows XP users to uninstall and reinstall .NET 4.0 framework.
You May Also Read About: Tax Tables in QuickBooks Desktop Payroll
And your issue is resolved!
We hope this article has helped you in getting rid of the Sage 50 Installation Error 1935. There might be a remote chance of the issue still plaguing your system even after all the steps have been executed accurately. In such cases, please do contact the Sage 50 Tech Support Phone Number. The Sage technical support 1-855-377-2733 team will make sure that any technical issues that are bothering are taken care of.