Sage 50 Password Recovery Tool provides with the solution to problems such as recovering the password which you have lost. There can be several instances where you may fail to remember the password of your Sage.
With the help of the Sage 50 Password Recovery Tool, you can recover your password easily. The Sage 50 Password Recovery Tool supports all the versions of Sage. There are several ways through which you can contain a password in your software to make it safe. There can also be situations where you fail to remember your password or are not being able to log-in. To get rid of such circumstances, you must recover your password either with the manual procedure or password recovery tool.
- When the user fails to log into the Sage 50. The Sage 50 Password Recovery Tool establishes an immediate recovery of the manager’s password.
- A reliable answer and question to assist with modifying or providing the passwords that you failed to remember. This helps in the situation where the user does not fix a security question or does not know the answer.
- In case you are unable to log in, you can retrieve the password that is not valid, not familiar or lost.
- Helps to retrieve the lost password. This is valid for backup data and Sage 50 Accounts.
- All versions of Sage 50 Accounts allows programs such as Sage 50 Accounts Essentials, Instant Accounts, Sage Line 50 and Sage 50 Accounts Plus, Sage 50 Accounts Professional.
- All the passwords get retrieved immediately, also containing the Manager password.
- Supports several types of language passwords.
- It is easy and convenient to use.
- Complete installation or uninstallation.
You May Also Read About: QuickBooks Error 1406
Password related issues
The Sage 50 Password Recovery Tool Software may undergo password related issue due to various reasons. Some of them are,
- The user might have entered the wrong password
- When you attempt to access the inaccessible or some wrong information
- The password encryption does not take place successfully
- Sage gets updated or upgraded, and the data does not get synchronized perfectly
- Corruption of Sage Company or the data file
- Version: MS .NET is below version 3.5
Though the Sage 50 Password Recovery Tool will help you solve the issue very conveniently, we are providing you with a procedure through which you can easily recover your Sage Password.
Recover Sage password.
- Firstly, move to the Sage 50 Home Screen
- Now, click on Sage File and then go to Sage Drive
- Here, Sage Drive Management Centre will open
- Select on the Forgot your password, from the open screen.
- Now, enter the registered ID that you use with Sage
- Now, follow on-screen instruction as it pops-up
- You will receive an email consisting of the password of the Sage Account
- Once the password gets recovered, you need to set a new password. To recover your password, the user can use the System Administrator. The System Administrator maintains a record of all the data that you may want to retrieve your password.
Contact our Sage 50 Support Number +1-855-377-2733, if you still find inconvenience with the above procedure. In case, you require help get in touch with our Sage Customer Care.